- To increase awareness of biodiversity among school children for the conversation about biodiversity and its sustainable and equitable use.
- To create an empowered group of child advocates for the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)
- Students are made aware of the provisions under CBD and biodiversity in the Indian context
- Bring the schools and the students closer to national and global issues on biodiversity, conservation, and sustainability and increase awareness of them.
- Children make informed decisions and know the roles they can play in biodiversity conservation.
- Children make lifestyle changes even as they advocate for long-lasting changes within communities and at national and global level policy changes and the fulfillment of the same.
Partners and collaborators:
WWF, Rossari Biotech Limited, NINEISMINE, ERI